Outdoor Furnishings Maintenance
· To help lengthen the furniture’s life during rough weather, and when they are not in use, cover the items.
· The best outdoor cover will allow for ventilation and will not hold in moisture. Covers are not usually included with the purchase of outdoor furniture.
· The maintenance of outdoor furniture varies according to the raw material.
· If the items include Sunbrella covers, they can be easily cleaned with soap and water and are fade-resistant.
Maintenance for your Outdoor Cushion Coverings
· Wrinkles may form in the covering while shipping, to release these, iron the fabric on the lowest heat setting.
· Made from highly durable Olefin, dry cleaning is ill-advised. Instead, machine wash on the gentle cycle and then on low heat tumble dry, for any visible stains, spot clean by hand.
· Store the items when the furniture is not in use or when rough weather approaches to help lengthen the cover’s life.